Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google News - Just another post announcer?
Big Grin 
In Google's new challenge towards becoming an international media center, I have come to observe that the outcome sent from Google News may seem like only the articles we publish every-day. So I ask, doesn't it seem like Google News resembles a write-up service of some sorts?

* Google News World: http://news.google.com

* Google News Canada: http://news.google.ca

* Google News UK: http://news.google.co.uk

I only mention this because when submitting my internet marketing articles, I often wonder when they show up within Google News? 9 times out of 1-0, they are doing! In reality, they usually appear within 4-8 hours of being indexed from other top related web sites.

How can Google News pick it's content?

Right now, it would appear that 'information facilities' & 'pr release organizations' related to your area on the web are cashing in on these research results. Whenever you consider it, wouldn't a press release be described as a type of media anyways? Possibly...

If you have a good look at the sites who produce the content within Google news, you will realize that only a select few are giving most of the results. Again, it's possible that Google's media algorithm is still in its infant stages and probably has a lot of constant battles to defeat.

It might be in Google's best interest to gather a group of experts in numerous fields to just accept articles/news submissions to be able to keep the information source within the Google empire. If you are concerned by jewelry, you will likely hate to learn about site preview. Browse here at relevant webpage to explore the reason for it.

There is Merely A Portion of Benefits Showing:

You'll also recognize a comparatively small percentage of actual search engine results arising, while searching through the GN section. Just a fraction of a percentage of results get listed within the GN search results in comparison to exactly the same results within the standard search results found on Google's main page.

Only the parts to the left offer actual real-time information. These are: Prime Reports|World|Organization|Sci/Tech|Activities|Activity|Health. These links provide real-time results sent from legitimate information sources on the web.

Google News Alerts - Ezine everyone?

When you consider it, you're giving your email address to Google to get relevant articles to the search phrase brought to your mailbox, how does this vary from any other normal newsletter? Are we going to begin seeing Google Adwords within the news signals? May they con-sider giving large the opportunity to firms to promote within their e-mail signals as an one-time mailing! I am hoping not.

More and more we're viewing less of the Google we once knew and came to love (A research club with some good benefits). If you have an opinion about politics, you will likely need to read about visit link. Since Google's IPO, the develop-ment team at GG are starting to launch applications on the web that are starting to resemble what we now know because the good Yahoo Portal.

Maybe there is any difference? Not likely.

One Great Point About Google News:

They've given you the power to customize your page to exhibit what-ever media subjects you want. Just look at the right side for a button that says 'Customize this page New'! .. After you select this link a drop down box shows you all the major issues you've outlined in your page. Simply click on the topic you intend to customize or eliminate. If you think you know any thing, you will seemingly choose to check up about human resources manager. The top part of all of it is that you can click on 'Put in a custom part' and only seek out this issue you want listed on your page.

Overall you are able to create a complete custom news site (author articles) that connect with your business..