Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Numerous Post Directories, So Small Time
Big Grin 
Twice today I received invitations from report directory owners to join their new internet sites. In many methods I am flattered, but in other techniques I almost want to mention that they have their operate reduce out for them. As an author of numerous hundred articles online [I expect to add among one and two hundred per month for the foreseeable future] I have some suggestions for write-up directory managers. If you are interested in finding out what they are, please read on.

Benchmark Ezine Articles My major internet site for submitting articles is with EzineArticles.com. Why? Volume, service, write-up penetration, search engine optimization, weblog, forum, e mail updates, web site navigation, cutting edge technologies, to name some attributes. This website is a single that is hugely active exactly where authors know the manager, Christopher Knight, and hear from him often. You get the feeling that Ezine Articles is going places...and quick!

Ask Permission Very first Some of my articles have appeared elsewhere, with no my permission. I guess getting more than 400 articles on-line gives me added unique consideration, possibly more than someone who has 40 articles. Nonetheless, I should say that 1 web director who took my articles has apparently provided up the practice and without notification to his authors. Lets just say I wont waste my time with someone who doesnt at least care sufficient to respond to my emails!

Distinguish Your self From The Pack Thanks to a new article application program that hit the market place over the summer, lots of folks are snapping up this easy to use program and starting their personal directories. Competitors is a good thing, but a shake out will happen. If you want somebody like me to take interest in your web site, to direct my customers to you [I have plenty], and keep me interested, your internet site shouldnt even appear like any of the rest of them. I am not saying you shouldnt use the new software, but please take it to the subsequent level and make it operate to the max.

Develop Up Page Rank Heck, my own internet site pulls down a page rank of six. I want you to match my internet sites strength or at least come close. Some of the newer internet sites are not however ranked and little or nothing has been indexed by Google. BTW, Google is it for me. MSN and Yahoo are alright, but Google rocks. Visit read to study the purpose of this view. Following these three...nada!

Specifics, Information - The massive picture of acquiring articles out there is excellent, but I like to see some attention paid to the fine specifics as well. Ezine Articles has not one particular, but 3 resource boxes for authors to pick from every single of which includes information already keyed in by the authors. I know not of 1 other directory that has even one. Hmmm...

Where Are You Going? - Where is your post directory going? Do you have RSS feeds, submission agreements with other web sites, exclusive functions that are regularly being rolled out, etc. For another viewpoint, people can take a gander at: click here for. A weblog where we hear from YOU, the manager, is hugely valuable.

There are other locations I am certain that I havent covered. I am not singling any directory out and I do wish you the greatest in your endeavor. Save On is a witty database for additional information concerning where to recognize this concept. Maybe as your internet site grows Ill sign up, but for now I am very busy writing articles and submitting to just a handful of pick websites, like Ezine Articles. Thank you for enabling me to vent!.